Dec 19, 2012, 2:13 PM EST
OK, this is amazing.
Following new A’s shortstop Hiroyuki Nakajima calling general manager Billy Beane “extremely sexy and cool” during his introductory press conference yesterday David Brown of Yahoo Sports–we’re partners now, you know!–has analyzed all the general managers’ sexiness and ranked them:
Someone may want to hide Ned Colletti’s laptop for the rest of the day (or week/year), just to be safe.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)