Dec 19, 2012, 2:13 PM EDT
OK, this is amazing.
Following new A’s shortstop Hiroyuki Nakajima calling general manager Billy Beane “extremely sexy and cool” during his introductory press conference yesterday David Brown of Yahoo Sports–we’re partners now, you know!–has analyzed all the general managers’ sexiness and ranked them:
Someone may want to hide Ned Colletti’s laptop for the rest of the day (or week/year), just to be safe.
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 8
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 53
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 45
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 48
- Let’s all just stare at Kris Bryant’s numbers for a while 28
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 39
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)