Dec 19, 2012, 2:13 PM EST
OK, this is amazing.
Following new A’s shortstop Hiroyuki Nakajima calling general manager Billy Beane “extremely sexy and cool” during his introductory press conference yesterday David Brown of Yahoo Sports–we’re partners now, you know!–has analyzed all the general managers’ sexiness and ranked them:
Someone may want to hide Ned Colletti’s laptop for the rest of the day (or week/year), just to be safe.
- Highlights from the Robinson Cano news conference 20
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 31
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 40
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)