Dec 21, 2012, 2:54 PM EST
Sandy Rosario has been claimed off waivers yet again, going from the Cubs to the Giants in what has been a ridiculous series of moves for the 27-year-old right-hander.
Here’s the complete list and keep in mind that this has all occurred since October:
- Claimed off waivers by the Red Sox from the Marlins
– Traded from the Red Sox to the A’s.
– Claimed off waivers by the Red Sox from the A’s
– Claimed off waivers by the Cubs from the Red Sox
– Claimed off waivers by the Giants from the Cubs
And all for a 27-year-old with a 15.26 ERA in 10 big-league appearances who might be a decent middle reliever if things go well.
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 40
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 21
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 62
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 85
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 48
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 37
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)