Dec 21, 2012, 2:54 PM EDT
Sandy Rosario has been claimed off waivers yet again, going from the Cubs to the Giants in what has been a ridiculous series of moves for the 27-year-old right-hander.
Here’s the complete list and keep in mind that this has all occurred since October:
- Claimed off waivers by the Red Sox from the Marlins
- Traded from the Red Sox to the A’s.
- Claimed off waivers by the Red Sox from the A’s
- Claimed off waivers by the Cubs from the Red Sox
- Claimed off waivers by the Giants from the Cubs
And all for a 27-year-old with a 15.26 ERA in 10 big-league appearances who might be a decent middle reliever if things go well.
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 10
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 36
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)