Dec 21, 2012, 2:54 PM EDT
Sandy Rosario has been claimed off waivers yet again, going from the Cubs to the Giants in what has been a ridiculous series of moves for the 27-year-old right-hander.
Here’s the complete list and keep in mind that this has all occurred since October:
- Claimed off waivers by the Red Sox from the Marlins
– Traded from the Red Sox to the A’s.
– Claimed off waivers by the Red Sox from the A’s
– Claimed off waivers by the Cubs from the Red Sox
– Claimed off waivers by the Giants from the Cubs
And all for a 27-year-old with a 15.26 ERA in 10 big-league appearances who might be a decent middle reliever if things go well.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 41
- Andrew McCutchen departs game versus Cardinals after aggravating injured left rib cage 3
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 12
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 14
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 60
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- Report: Cubs calling up top prospect outfielder Jorge Soler 40
- Shin-Soo Choo to undergo season-ending bone spur surgery on elbow 13
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (143)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (89)