Dec 21, 2012, 2:54 PM EST
Sandy Rosario has been claimed off waivers yet again, going from the Cubs to the Giants in what has been a ridiculous series of moves for the 27-year-old right-hander.
Here’s the complete list and keep in mind that this has all occurred since October:
– Claimed off waivers by the Red Sox from the Marlins
– Traded from the Red Sox to the A’s.
– Claimed off waivers by the Red Sox from the A’s
– Claimed off waivers by the Cubs from the Red Sox
– Claimed off waivers by the Giants from the Cubs
And all for a 27-year-old with a 15.26 ERA in 10 big-league appearances who might be a decent middle reliever if things go well.
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 77
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 41
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 16
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 75
- Sean Doolittle has a “slight” rotator cuff tear, won’t be ready for Opening Day 4
- Ryan Vogelsong re-signs with Giants after flirting with Astros 17
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (86)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)