Dec 21, 2012, 9:30 PM EDT
I know, I know. We have seen Abbott and Costello’s “Who’s on First?” re-imagined and spoofed many times before, usually unsuccessfully, but this version is pretty cool.
The classic comedy routine was revisited during Thursday’s episode of “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” complete with cameos from Jerry Seinfeld and Billy Crystal. Check it out below.
Thanks to our friends at Off the Bench for the heads up.
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 15
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 33
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 77
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 57
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)