Dec 21, 2012, 9:30 PM EST
I know, I know. We have seen Abbott and Costello’s “Who’s on First?” re-imagined and spoofed many times before, usually unsuccessfully, but this version is pretty cool.
The classic comedy routine was revisited during Thursday’s episode of “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” complete with cameos from Jerry Seinfeld and Billy Crystal. Check it out below.
Thanks to our friends at Off the Bench for the heads up.
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 8
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 50
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 32
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 101
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (103)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (85)