Dec 21, 2012, 9:30 PM EST
I know, I know. We have seen Abbott and Costello’s “Who’s on First?” re-imagined and spoofed many times before, usually unsuccessfully, but this version is pretty cool.
The classic comedy routine was revisited during Thursday’s episode of “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” complete with cameos from Jerry Seinfeld and Billy Crystal. Check it out below.
Thanks to our friends at Off the Bench for the heads up.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 30
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)