Dec 21, 2012, 9:30 PM EST
I know, I know. We have seen Abbott and Costello’s “Who’s on First?” re-imagined and spoofed many times before, usually unsuccessfully, but this version is pretty cool.
The classic comedy routine was revisited during Thursday’s episode of “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” complete with cameos from Jerry Seinfeld and Billy Crystal. Check it out below.
Thanks to our friends at Off the Bench for the heads up.
- So, apparently we’re sweating the Matt Kemp physical now 42
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba 108
- Marlins complete Michael Morse deal: two years, $16 million 18
- Padres, Rays, Mariners discussing trade involving Wil Myers 36
- It is perfectly clear that A-Rod is the Yankees’ DH. At best. So there will be no drama, right? 37
- Dodgers cut Brian Wilson and his $9.5 million salary 53
- Royals and Alex Rios agree to one-year, $11 million contract 16
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. 95
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (117)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (110)
- Jon Lester goes to Cubs for $155 million over six years (99)