Dec 23, 2012, 9:03 AM EDT
2013: $5 million
2014: $8.5 million
2015: $8.5 million
Ross will also recieve a $3 million signing bonus.
There’s a club option for the 2016 campaign worth $9.5 million. It carries a $1 million buyout.
Ross, 32, batted .267/.326/.481 with 22 home runs and 81 RBI in 130 games this past season for the Red Sox. He’s either going to start in left field (if the Snakes trade Jason Kubel) or right (if Justin Upton is moved). Adam Eaton will play center.
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 0
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 27
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 4
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 12
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 81
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 101
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (118)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (101)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)