Andrew McCutchen is … Tom Cruise

Dec 24, 2012, 12:45 PM EST

From our friends at the MLB Fan Cave, here’s a video of Pirates center fielder Andrew McCutchen acting out some famous scenes from Tom Cruise’s movie career:

1. cur68 - Dec 24, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Ha! I spot a gap in the formidable McCutchen Mojo. I now know of ONE thing I can do better that Andrew McCutchen: I can sing “You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feeling” WAY better than him. I can even do it while carrying off a Tina Turner impression. Your move McCutchen.

2. watermelon1 - Dec 24, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Horrible… and yet awesome at the same time. haha

3. Old Gator - Dec 24, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I love this guy! Can I have him on my team?

Go what myself? Come on, do I look flexible enough to do that?

Um…can he do a Doc Ellis impersonation too?

• elpendejo59 - Dec 24, 2012 at 3:33 PM

That would be a fun few months for the Fish. You know, before they flip him for a couple middling prospects in July.

• Old Gator - Dec 25, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Come to think of it – can you imagine Scrooge McLoria doing a Miller Lite commercial with Billy Martin?

• bigharold - Dec 25, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Ah, .. not really,.. Billy Martin’s been dead over 20 years!

4. jwbiii - Dec 24, 2012 at 3:45 PM

I really like the Top Drink parody.

5. dcfan4life - Dec 24, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Fun, goofy, but dont quit your day job Andrew haha.

6. aklolzer - Dec 24, 2012 at 4:56 PM

man its been over 4 hours without an update to the site, might have to check out olympictalk or whatever it is.

7. chomsky66 - Dec 24, 2012 at 9:23 PM

no Eyes Wide Shut?! Damn.

• bigharold - Dec 25, 2012 at 5:42 AM

No Les Grossman either. That Tropic of Thunder bit was one of his best parts!

“Les Grossman: Yeah. But seriously, a nutless monkey could do your job.”

• Old Gator - Dec 25, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Ugh. As a colossal Stanley Kubric fan, that was easily the worst, dumbest film Kubrick ever made – his Hudsucker Proxy. And he could have had the screenplay for Blood Meridian cheap.

I mean, just imagine a Stanley Kubrick film of Blood Meridian. What more could you ask for on your HD Home Theater screen on Christmas morning?

Well, no point crying over it – it didn’t happen and now it never will. Instead, I’m going to watch a double feature of Bad Santa and The Ruling Class. Merry Chris…er…Happy Holidays (almost forgot we’re still at war)!

• bigharold - Dec 25, 2012 at 1:49 PM

I’ve got a continuous loop of “It’s A Wonderful Life”, “A Christmas Story” and “Die Hard” playing all day. I keep mixing up my catch phrases..

Every time a bell rings an Angel get’s irt’s wings or a Red Rider BB gun, .. you’ll shoot your eye out , yippie ki yay Mo….

Hark the Harold Angels Sings, .. Merry Christmas Evert body!!

8. moogro - Dec 26, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Wow, Cutch was awesome. The Cocktail one was my favorite.

Eyes wide shut would be much better with some editing and made into a silent movie. Hudsucker, not sure it could be saved.

1. G. Richards (3091)