Dec 25, 2012, 12:01 AM EDT
I suppose it’s theoretically possible that someone might sign a player or otherwise make news in the baseball world today, but if history tells us anything it tells us that such a thing is unlikely. If something does happen, however, rest assured that one of us will find the time to say at least a few words about it. In the meantime, though, we’re spending time with our families and stuff like that.
We hope you are too. But if that’s just not in the cards today, spend some time in the comments to this post telling your fellow HBT readers what you think of them. But not how you do it most days. Say some nice things for a change. It’s Christmas for cryin’ out loud.
OK, fine. If you can’t think of something nice to say, say what you feel like saying anyway. Christmas is great and all, but we don’t expect it to change who you are. And, for whatever reason, we like you the way you are.
Merry Christmas, HBT Nation.
- Mike Trout hits for cycle in Angels’ rout of Mariners 13
- Kevin Gausman will make Orioles debut on Thursday 4
- Cubs activate Matt Garza for first start in 10 months 0
- Thanks to Jeff Loria, Miami gets shut out of the Super Bowl 22
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. 116
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (116)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (104)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (92)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (73)
- Sharks pull even with Kings
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PBT: Nick Gilbert again Cavs' good luck charm
- PBT: Grizzlies figuring out Spurs after Game 2
- PBT: Spurs survive Grizzlies' late run, win in OT
- PHT: Bruins rally in third, put Rangers in 3-0 hole
- PFT: Jim Harbaugh to drive Indy 500 pace car