Dec 25, 2012, 12:01 AM EDT
I suppose it’s theoretically possible that someone might sign a player or otherwise make news in the baseball world today, but if history tells us anything it tells us that such a thing is unlikely. If something does happen, however, rest assured that one of us will find the time to say at least a few words about it. In the meantime, though, we’re spending time with our families and stuff like that.
We hope you are too. But if that’s just not in the cards today, spend some time in the comments to this post telling your fellow HBT readers what you think of them. But not how you do it most days. Say some nice things for a change. It’s Christmas for cryin’ out loud.
OK, fine. If you can’t think of something nice to say, say what you feel like saying anyway. Christmas is great and all, but we don’t expect it to change who you are. And, for whatever reason, we like you the way you are.
Merry Christmas, HBT Nation.
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels 39
- Matt Cain is going to pay a visit to Dr. Andrews 3
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode 70
- The Red Sox are expected to deal Jon Lester and the Pirates are a “dark horse” 33
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 48
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter passes Carl Yastrzemski for seventh on all-time hits list 68
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 91
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 50
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (166)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (100)
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence (91)