Dec 25, 2012, 12:01 AM EDT
I suppose it’s theoretically possible that someone might sign a player or otherwise make news in the baseball world today, but if history tells us anything it tells us that such a thing is unlikely. If something does happen, however, rest assured that one of us will find the time to say at least a few words about it. In the meantime, though, we’re spending time with our families and stuff like that.
We hope you are too. But if that’s just not in the cards today, spend some time in the comments to this post telling your fellow HBT readers what you think of them. But not how you do it most days. Say some nice things for a change. It’s Christmas for cryin’ out loud.
OK, fine. If you can’t think of something nice to say, say what you feel like saying anyway. Christmas is great and all, but we don’t expect it to change who you are. And, for whatever reason, we like you the way you are.
Merry Christmas, HBT Nation.
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 13
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 51
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 52
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 45
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 17
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- A’s acquire veteran slugger Adam Dunn from the White Sox 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 18
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (74)