Dec 27, 2012, 2:49 PM EDT
“Entertaining” is a perfect word here, I think, inasmuch as its elasticity allows it to be applied to, say, tweets about riding his elliptical machine while watching English period dramas, pimping his podcast a few dozen times a day and offering passive-aggressive criticisms of others while still maintaining the facade of being a polite young Midwestern man.
Oh, and the “Twins blogger” stuff would probably make more sense if it said “Mila Kunis web-stalker/Twins blogger” but this is Baseball America’s list, not our own, so we’ll let it pass.
In all seriousness, Aaron is a great follow on Twitter. And I say this as someone who should already be far more sick of his online ramblings than anyone.
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 30
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 8
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 7
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 29
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 32
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Zack Greinke homers, Dodgers demolish the Giants 17-0 at AT&T Park 20
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (87)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)