Dec 27, 2012, 2:49 PM EDT
“Entertaining” is a perfect word here, I think, inasmuch as its elasticity allows it to be applied to, say, tweets about riding his elliptical machine while watching English period dramas, pimping his podcast a few dozen times a day and offering passive-aggressive criticisms of others while still maintaining the facade of being a polite young Midwestern man.
Oh, and the “Twins blogger” stuff would probably make more sense if it said “Mila Kunis web-stalker/Twins blogger” but this is Baseball America’s list, not our own, so we’ll let it pass.
In all seriousness, Aaron is a great follow on Twitter. And I say this as someone who should already be far more sick of his online ramblings than anyone.
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 77
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 73
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 28
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 46
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 33
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 72
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 58
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (77)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (73)