Dec 27, 2012, 2:49 PM EST
“Entertaining” is a perfect word here, I think, inasmuch as its elasticity allows it to be applied to, say, tweets about riding his elliptical machine while watching English period dramas, pimping his podcast a few dozen times a day and offering passive-aggressive criticisms of others while still maintaining the facade of being a polite young Midwestern man.
Oh, and the “Twins blogger” stuff would probably make more sense if it said “Mila Kunis web-stalker/Twins blogger” but this is Baseball America’s list, not our own, so we’ll let it pass.
In all seriousness, Aaron is a great follow on Twitter. And I say this as someone who should already be far more sick of his online ramblings than anyone.
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 18
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 54
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 33
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 103
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (103)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (85)