Dec 27, 2012, 2:49 PM EDT
“Entertaining” is a perfect word here, I think, inasmuch as its elasticity allows it to be applied to, say, tweets about riding his elliptical machine while watching English period dramas, pimping his podcast a few dozen times a day and offering passive-aggressive criticisms of others while still maintaining the facade of being a polite young Midwestern man.
Oh, and the “Twins blogger” stuff would probably make more sense if it said “Mila Kunis web-stalker/Twins blogger” but this is Baseball America’s list, not our own, so we’ll let it pass.
In all seriousness, Aaron is a great follow on Twitter. And I say this as someone who should already be far more sick of his online ramblings than anyone.
- Not so fast! Dodgers-Marlins trade for Mat Latos “could be falling apart” 42
- The Tigers are going to “reboot;” plan to trade Price and Cespedes 27
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 42
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 51
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 31
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 24
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 52
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 65
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)