Dec 27, 2012, 2:49 PM EST
“Entertaining” is a perfect word here, I think, inasmuch as its elasticity allows it to be applied to, say, tweets about riding his elliptical machine while watching English period dramas, pimping his podcast a few dozen times a day and offering passive-aggressive criticisms of others while still maintaining the facade of being a polite young Midwestern man.
Oh, and the “Twins blogger” stuff would probably make more sense if it said “Mila Kunis web-stalker/Twins blogger” but this is Baseball America’s list, not our own, so we’ll let it pass.
In all seriousness, Aaron is a great follow on Twitter. And I say this as someone who should already be far more sick of his online ramblings than anyone.
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 25
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 282
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 17
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 49
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (283)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)