Dec 27, 2012, 3:37 PM EDT
“Hip” language? Hey, you know what they say: see a broad to get dat booty yak ‘em… leg ‘er down a smack ‘em yak ‘em!
BoSox continue to work through “hip” language wNapoli but haven’t gotten to where the terms were going ;continue to stay in contact wLaRoche
— JIM BOWDEN (@JimBowdenESPNxm) December 27, 2012
If you don’t speak jive, that means the language regarding what the Sox will do if Napoli’s hip keeps him from playing, pursuant to the issues with it which were apparently found during his pre-signing physical.
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 3
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 209
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 47
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 91
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (213)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (124)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)