Dec 27, 2012, 3:37 PM EDT
“Hip” language? Hey, you know what they say: see a broad to get dat booty yak ‘em… leg ‘er down a smack ‘em yak ‘em!
BoSox continue to work through “hip” language wNapoli but haven’t gotten to where the terms were going ;continue to stay in contact wLaRoche
— JIM BOWDEN (@JimBowdenESPNxm) December 27, 2012
If you don’t speak jive, that means the language regarding what the Sox will do if Napoli’s hip keeps him from playing, pursuant to the issues with it which were apparently found during his pre-signing physical.
- The Yankees were no-hit by the Marlins in Panama 0
- Report: Jose Iglesias could miss most of the 2014 season 31
- Manny Machado dealing with scar tissue in knee, increasingly unlikely for Opening Day 10
- The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation thing 53
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon 96
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (102)
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon (102)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)