Dec 28, 2012, 12:26 PM EDT
You ever look at those little “keys to the game” graphics on baseball telecasts and note how tautologous they are? How, essentially, they all say “to win the game, don’t lose the game,” and “try to score runs and don’t let the other team score runs,” more or less? Analysis!
Sam Miller of Baseball Prospectus noticed it, and he used the advice he learned to put together a wonderful pitching tutorial. Follow these instructions, kids, and you’ll be in the bigs in no time!
Oh, and if you have trouble reading it, read the words and understand them and don’t not understand them. That’s the key!
- Report: Zack Wheeler expected to make 2-3 starts in minors before joining Mets 7
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 99
- Astros vendor brings snow cones into bathroom stall, gets fired 54
- Don Mattingly will still be the Dodgers’ manager on Friday 18
- Jake Westbrook feeling lingering discomfort in right elbow 8
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (117)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (113)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (100)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (79)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (74)
- Watch LIVE: Bruins-Rangers
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks look to even series with Red Wings
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1