Dec 28, 2012, 5:04 PM EDT
Baseball news has totally ceased, it seems. So I present to you a picture my visiting brother found while rummaging around my basement.
The Polaroid — what we used for Instagram when I was a kid — is from 1983. The tall man in the tight polo is a former Tigers shortstop who should be in the Hall of Fame. The tall boy in the green shirt is an old family friend. I have no idea why (a) my brother is wearing a short-sleeved button down shirt and; (b) I really have no idea why I’m wearing a Dallas Cowboys jersey because I never really liked the Dallas Cowboys.
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 2
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 20
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 61
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)