Dec 29, 2012, 5:30 PM EDT
Courtesy of the official Twitter account of the Yankees, here’s what Yankee Stadium looked like in the hours leading up to today’s Pinstripe Bowl football game between Syracuse and West Virginia.
What you can’t see are the Yankees players telling those pesky college kids to get off their lawn. In all seriousness, baseball will be played on that field again just a little over three months from now. On a day like today, it still feels miles away.
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 0
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 36
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 14
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 31
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 35
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)