Jan 3, 2013, 5:10 PM EST
It was OK to say “hey, he knows the guy” the first eleventeen times Dayton Moore signed or traded for a former Brave. Now it’s just a fetish:
— Bob Dutton (@Royals_Report) January 3, 2013
OK, I’m just kidding about the fetish thing. I’m sure Moore would want Boyer, Josh Anderson, Wilson Betemit, Gregor Blanco, Melky Cabrera, Jesse Chavez, Bruce Chen, Roman Colon, Juan Cruz, Kyle Davies, Kyle Farnsworth, Jeff Francouer, Luis Hernandez, Anthony Lerew, Ron Mahay, Brayan Pena, Tony Pena, Jr., Odalis Perez and Horacio Ramirez no matter which teams they used to play for.
Shoutout to this Royals Zone post from two years ago for that list of former Braves who did time with the Royals. I’m guessing a couple more have been added to that list since then.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)