Jan 3, 2013, 5:10 PM EDT
It was OK to say “hey, he knows the guy” the first eleventeen times Dayton Moore signed or traded for a former Brave. Now it’s just a fetish:
— Bob Dutton (@Royals_Report) January 3, 2013
OK, I’m just kidding about the fetish thing. I’m sure Moore would want Boyer, Josh Anderson, Wilson Betemit, Gregor Blanco, Melky Cabrera, Jesse Chavez, Bruce Chen, Roman Colon, Juan Cruz, Kyle Davies, Kyle Farnsworth, Jeff Francouer, Luis Hernandez, Anthony Lerew, Ron Mahay, Brayan Pena, Tony Pena, Jr., Odalis Perez and Horacio Ramirez no matter which teams they used to play for.
Shoutout to this Royals Zone post from two years ago for that list of former Braves who did time with the Royals. I’m guessing a couple more have been added to that list since then.
- Patrick Corbin diagnosed with “damage” to left UCL 0
- The Yankees were no-hit by the Marlins in Panama 30
- Report: Jose Iglesias could miss most of the 2014 season 43
- Manny Machado dealing with scar tissue in knee, increasingly unlikely for Opening Day 10
- The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation thing 57
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon (105)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (102)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)