Jan 3, 2013, 5:10 PM EDT
It was OK to say “hey, he knows the guy” the first eleventeen times Dayton Moore signed or traded for a former Brave. Now it’s just a fetish:
— Bob Dutton (@Royals_Report) January 3, 2013
OK, I’m just kidding about the fetish thing. I’m sure Moore would want Boyer, Josh Anderson, Wilson Betemit, Gregor Blanco, Melky Cabrera, Jesse Chavez, Bruce Chen, Roman Colon, Juan Cruz, Kyle Davies, Kyle Farnsworth, Jeff Francouer, Luis Hernandez, Anthony Lerew, Ron Mahay, Brayan Pena, Tony Pena, Jr., Odalis Perez and Horacio Ramirez no matter which teams they used to play for.
Shoutout to this Royals Zone post from two years ago for that list of former Braves who did time with the Royals. I’m guessing a couple more have been added to that list since then.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 74
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 53
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11