Jan 3, 2013, 4:34 PM EDT
Hey babies, what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas. In other news, Sergio Romo happened in Las Vegas, and then got to stay a little longer than he had planned:
World Series hero Sergio Romo was handcuffed New Year’s Day at the Las Vegas airport … TMZ has learned — after allegedly becoming belligerent with a TSA officer. Law enforcement sources tell us, the San Francisco Giants pitcher was detained by cops because he couldn’t provide the proper ID to clear security.
I guess he just looked illegal?
Anyway, Romo was allegedly “angry and aggressive.” Law enforcement sources told TMZ that Romo was under the influence. Not sure about the drunk part, but he is a closer and people tell me that they need to be angry and aggressive.
Meanwhile, Brian Wilson is sitting in a darkened study someplace, pondering his next move.
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims