Jan 3, 2013, 4:34 PM EDT
Hey babies, what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas. In other news, Sergio Romo happened in Las Vegas, and then got to stay a little longer than he had planned:
World Series hero Sergio Romo was handcuffed New Year’s Day at the Las Vegas airport … TMZ has learned — after allegedly becoming belligerent with a TSA officer. Law enforcement sources tell us, the San Francisco Giants pitcher was detained by cops because he couldn’t provide the proper ID to clear security.
I guess he just looked illegal?
Anyway, Romo was allegedly “angry and aggressive.” Law enforcement sources told TMZ that Romo was under the influence. Not sure about the drunk part, but he is a closer and people tell me that they need to be angry and aggressive.
Meanwhile, Brian Wilson is sitting in a darkened study someplace, pondering his next move.
- Who really owns a home run ball? 56
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 125
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 127
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week 122
- Dodgers left-hander Hyun-Jin Ryu to have season-ending shoulder surgery 8
- Remembering David Letterman’s best sports moments 11
- Ryan Zimmerman is Mr. Walk-Off (and the numbers to prove it) 11
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (128)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (125)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)