Jan 3, 2013, 11:02 AM EDT
I tweeted about this last week when I first saw it, but now I gotta post about it because, thanks to the girlfriend who got it for me as a surprise post-Christmas gift, I now have one of these hanging on the wall of the lair here in my fortified compound:
Isn’t that the coolest? It’s 12″x12″ and, having had it for all of ten minutes, it has already became my favorite bit of baseball art I own.
They’re made by a guy in Louisville named Jeremy Reiss. If you want one, you can order it here. I believe he’s working on a pitching one now, so you can bet I’ll be snagging one of those when they’re done.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go stare at this thing all day.
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 70
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 47
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 9
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 20
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 14
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)