Jan 3, 2013, 11:02 AM EDT
I tweeted about this last week when I first saw it, but now I gotta post about it because, thanks to the girlfriend who got it for me as a surprise post-Christmas gift, I now have one of these hanging on the wall of the lair here in my fortified compound:
Isn’t that the coolest? It’s 12″x12″ and, having had it for all of ten minutes, it has already became my favorite bit of baseball art I own.
They’re made by a guy in Louisville named Jeremy Reiss. If you want one, you can order it here. I believe he’s working on a pitching one now, so you can bet I’ll be snagging one of those when they’re done.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go stare at this thing all day.
- Who really owns a home run ball? 56
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 125
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 127
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week 122
- Dodgers left-hander Hyun-Jin Ryu to have season-ending shoulder surgery 8
- Remembering David Letterman’s best sports moments 11
- Ryan Zimmerman is Mr. Walk-Off (and the numbers to prove it) 11
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (128)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (125)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)