Jan 4, 2013, 1:45 PM EDT
Nick Swisher‘s introductory press conference in Cleveland yesterday lived up to the hype.
I’d make some lame joke about how no one has ever been that excited to be in Cleveland for four years, but Swisher is from Ohio and … well, the $56 million probably helps too.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 9
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 151
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 29
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39