Jan 7, 2013, 2:58 PM EDT
He believes in crowd-sourcing his in-season housing needs:
Need to rent a house about 20 min from stadium in DC. Needs to have a fenced yard, 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, 2 car garage. #lemmeknow
Hey Ian, I used to live at the Potomac Club at Braddock Station. That was about 20 minutes or so away via Metro. Of course I moved out nearly 15 years ago and the place may have gone downhill since then. Just trying to help.
Twitter is so legit.
— Ian Desmond (@IanDesmond20) January 7, 2013
- Dustin Pedroia returns to Red Sox starting lineup 2
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 94
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 11
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 230
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (230)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (105)