Jan 7, 2013, 2:26 PM EDT
If anyone thinks Chipper isn’t truly retired or, if had doubts, that he’d play for anyone other than Atlanta, they’ve made a mammo miscalculation. That said:
Chipper’s agent BB Abbott said several teams have called on Chipper but #Yankees didnt. Wouldn’t say which teams have. Staying retired, tho.
— Mark Hale (@HaleMark) January 7, 2013
That said: who do you think would have a better 2013 season: zombie Chipper Jones or Kevin Youkilis?
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 10
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 28
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)