Jan 7, 2013, 10:49 AM EST
I don’t play many video games and I don’t vote in many fan polls, but that doesn’t mean you have to feel the same way. And if you don’t, you can cast your vote for the cover boy for “MLB ’12 The Show” over at MLB.com starting today.
No Craig Kimbrel? Weak.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)