Jan 7, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
After reading this, one wonders when the Tuffy Rhodes museum is going to be built in the United States …
Texas Rangers right-hander Yu Darvish is only 26 years old, but he apparently has accomplished enough in that short time to be immortalized in his homeland of Japan. According to Japanese media reports, planning is underway for a Darvish museum in the Hyogo prefecture, in the southern part of the country. The tentative plan calls for a November opening.
Or maybe Warren Cromartie.
Still, for it to beat Ichiro’s museum, it will have to be run by Darvish’s mom.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 0
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 8
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 13
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 92
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 28
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 46
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 33
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)