Jan 8, 2013, 11:51 AM EDT
Wrestling (and/or “Magic Mike”) fans should enjoy this testimonial about Dr. James Andrews’ ability to do amazing things beyond Tommy John surgeries:
In the future when you get advice from Dr. James Andrews, please take it. He’s put me back together at least 10 times. #2ndonlytogod
— Kevin Nash (@RealKevinNash) January 7, 2013
Take note, Redskins fans.
By the way, I just checked the HardballTalk archives and Dr. James Andrews has been mentioned in 132 posts, which is second only to Batman.
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 7
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 85
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 54
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20