Jan 8, 2013, 11:51 AM EDT
Wrestling (and/or “Magic Mike”) fans should enjoy this testimonial about Dr. James Andrews’ ability to do amazing things beyond Tommy John surgeries:
In the future when you get advice from Dr. James Andrews, please take it. He’s put me back together at least 10 times. #2ndonlytogod
— Kevin Nash (@RealKevinNash) January 7, 2013
Take note, Redskins fans.
By the way, I just checked the HardballTalk archives and Dr. James Andrews has been mentioned in 132 posts, which is second only to Batman.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 78
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 10
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 219
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 53
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (219)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)