Tigers, Cubs, Orioles talking about a potential three-way trade involving Rick Porcello and J.J. Hardy
Jan 8, 2013, 5:18 PM EDT
The Orioles’ piece: J.J. Hardy, who Kubatko says the Tigers really want. Which, given that Jhonny Peralta is already under contract with the Tigers and has nowhere else to play except short, doesn’t say a lot about their opinion of Peralta.
Less clear is what the Orioles would get. They reportedly want pitching, but if they’re not getting Porcello here, this doesn’t make a ton of sense. Maybe the Cubs initiated all of it and the Tigers and the Orioles will dump them on the curb later and do their own thing?
I dunno. But at this point it’s more fun to think about than the Hall of Fame, right?
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 37
- Report: Zack Wheeler expected to make 2-3 starts in minors before joining Mets 16
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 112
- Astros vendor brings snow cones into bathroom stall, gets fired 58
- Don Mattingly will still be the Dodgers’ manager on Friday 18
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (114)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (98)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (80)
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional