Jan 9, 2013, 8:56 AM EST
Mets Bro (found via Uni Watch) has the news that MLB has approved yet another cap to go along with regular caps, road caps, alternate caps, batting practice caps, cap-kabobs, caps creole, caps gumbo, pan fried, deep fried and stir-fried caps: interview caps:
The purpose, according to Mets Bro, is go give players and managers caps that they can wear for, yes, interviews as well as P.R. appearances and the like. It’s apparently optional. It is also rather silly.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (96)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)