Jan 9, 2013, 8:56 AM EDT
Mets Bro (found via Uni Watch) has the news that MLB has approved yet another cap to go along with regular caps, road caps, alternate caps, batting practice caps, cap-kabobs, caps creole, caps gumbo, pan fried, deep fried and stir-fried caps: interview caps:
The purpose, according to Mets Bro, is go give players and managers caps that they can wear for, yes, interviews as well as P.R. appearances and the like. It’s apparently optional. It is also rather silly.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)