Jan 9, 2013, 9:19 AM EDT
Joe Sheehan and I joined Erik Kuselias on NBC SportsTalk last night to talk about the Hall of Fame ballot, and the first question he asked us was whether this was the most loaded Hall of Fame ballot ever. Then we jawed and complained a lot and then we predicted how many will make it in. My guess: shutout. No one gets in.
We’ll see at 2PM today if I was right.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 0
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 5
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 44
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 40
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- Another one bites the dust: Mets lose young catcher Travis d’Arnaud to fractured right hand 14
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (109)