Jan 9, 2013, 9:19 AM EDT
Joe Sheehan and I joined Erik Kuselias on NBC SportsTalk last night to talk about the Hall of Fame ballot, and the first question he asked us was whether this was the most loaded Hall of Fame ballot ever. Then we jawed and complained a lot and then we predicted how many will make it in. My guess: shutout. No one gets in.
We’ll see at 2PM today if I was right.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 7
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 11
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 88
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 28
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 46
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 33
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 72
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)