Jan 9, 2013, 9:19 AM EDT
Joe Sheehan and I joined Erik Kuselias on NBC SportsTalk last night to talk about the Hall of Fame ballot, and the first question he asked us was whether this was the most loaded Hall of Fame ballot ever. Then we jawed and complained a lot and then we predicted how many will make it in. My guess: shutout. No one gets in.
We’ll see at 2PM today if I was right.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 23
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 40
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 15
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 35
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)