Jan 9, 2013, 9:19 AM EDT
Joe Sheehan and I joined Erik Kuselias on NBC SportsTalk last night to talk about the Hall of Fame ballot, and the first question he asked us was whether this was the most loaded Hall of Fame ballot ever. Then we jawed and complained a lot and then we predicted how many will make it in. My guess: shutout. No one gets in.
We’ll see at 2PM today if I was right.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 8
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 36
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)