Jan 9, 2013, 9:19 AM EDT
Joe Sheehan and I joined Erik Kuselias on NBC SportsTalk last night to talk about the Hall of Fame ballot, and the first question he asked us was whether this was the most loaded Hall of Fame ballot ever. Then we jawed and complained a lot and then we predicted how many will make it in. My guess: shutout. No one gets in.
We’ll see at 2PM today if I was right.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 50
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 51
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 12
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 17
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 39
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (77)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)