Jan 9, 2013, 1:09 PM EST
Grady Sizemore is probably going to play again. It’ll be pretty newsworthy when it happens, but he should eventually get over his injury problems and, at the very least, be a role player someplace. Some teams are watching and waiting for that eventuality:
The Yankees and Mets have both checked in on outfielder Grady Sizemore, according to his agent, Joe Urbon.
Sizemore has missed 382 of the past 486 games while hitting .220 with a .659 OPS. But, amazingly, he’s still just 30 years-old.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)