Jan 10, 2013, 4:37 PM EDT
“42,” the Jackie Robinson biopic coming out in April, has a new trailer. Me likey.
Still, the same note of uncertainty regarding Harrison Ford’s Branch Rickey. Based on what we’ve seen in the trailers, it’s either going to be a spectacular stretch of a performance for Ford, or his most hammy bit of acting since he tried to trick the Nazis into thinking that he was at the castle to look at ze tapestries:
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead