Jan 11, 2013, 8:55 AM EDT
They had me on NBC SportsTalk for the third day in a row. Guess it’s hard to keep this kind of rugged, handsome manliness off TV.
Last night’s topic: the new HGH testing, complete with random in-season blood-draws. Which will be kind of fun if the guys keep their little band-aids on after the test and we can see who was drug tested while watching games each night.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating 29
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 28
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 2
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 134
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 10
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (142)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)