Jan 11, 2013, 8:55 AM EDT
They had me on NBC SportsTalk for the third day in a row. Guess it’s hard to keep this kind of rugged, handsome manliness off TV.
Last night’s topic: the new HGH testing, complete with random in-season blood-draws. Which will be kind of fun if the guys keep their little band-aids on after the test and we can see who was drug tested while watching games each night.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 10
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 184
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 30
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 40
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (199)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (102)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)