Jan 11, 2013, 8:55 AM EST
They had me on NBC SportsTalk for the third day in a row. Guess it’s hard to keep this kind of rugged, handsome manliness off TV.
Last night’s topic: the new HGH testing, complete with random in-season blood-draws. Which will be kind of fun if the guys keep their little band-aids on after the test and we can see who was drug tested while watching games each night.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 58
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 88
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 13
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 28
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 35
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 89
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 25
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 29
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)