Jan 11, 2013, 8:55 AM EST
They had me on NBC SportsTalk for the third day in a row. Guess it’s hard to keep this kind of rugged, handsome manliness off TV.
Last night’s topic: the new HGH testing, complete with random in-season blood-draws. Which will be kind of fun if the guys keep their little band-aids on after the test and we can see who was drug tested while watching games each night.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 6
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 3
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 27
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (93)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)