Jan 11, 2013, 3:43 PM EDT
If Twitter had been invented in 1950, Yogi Berra, his quick wit and fun quips would have owned it. It’s 2013 now and Yogi is pushing 90, but he’s still going to give it the old college try:
BREAKING NEWS: Due to popular demand and @jackcurryyes, Yogi will be tweeting through this account on occasion. Stay tuned.
— Yogi Berra Museum(@Yogi_Museum) January 11, 2013
Could be fun, but I dunno. No one uses Twitter anymore. It’s too popular.
- One PED-fueled, record-breaking felon is good. The other PED-fueled, record-breaking felon is bad 57
- Patrick Corbin diagnosed with “damage” to left UCL 38
- The Yankees were no-hit by the Marlins in Panama 36
- Report: Jose Iglesias could miss most of the 2014 season 46
- Manny Machado dealing with scar tissue in knee, increasingly unlikely for Opening Day 10
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon (107)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (102)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)