Jan 11, 2013, 3:43 PM EDT
If Twitter had been invented in 1950, Yogi Berra, his quick wit and fun quips would have owned it. It’s 2013 now and Yogi is pushing 90, but he’s still going to give it the old college try:
BREAKING NEWS: Due to popular demand and @jackcurryyes, Yogi will be tweeting through this account on occasion. Stay tuned.
— Yogi Berra Museum(@Yogi_Museum) January 11, 2013
Could be fun, but I dunno. No one uses Twitter anymore. It’s too popular.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 36
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 64
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 51
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 49
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 19
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11