Jan 11, 2013, 3:43 PM EST
If Twitter had been invented in 1950, Yogi Berra, his quick wit and fun quips would have owned it. It’s 2013 now and Yogi is pushing 90, but he’s still going to give it the old college try:
BREAKING NEWS: Due to popular demand and @jackcurryyes, Yogi will be tweeting through this account on occasion. Stay tuned.
— Yogi Berra Museum(@Yogi_Museum) January 11, 2013
Could be fun, but I dunno. No one uses Twitter anymore. It’s too popular.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 20
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 45
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)