Jan 11, 2013, 3:43 PM EDT
If Twitter had been invented in 1950, Yogi Berra, his quick wit and fun quips would have owned it. It’s 2013 now and Yogi is pushing 90, but he’s still going to give it the old college try:
BREAKING NEWS: Due to popular demand and @jackcurryyes, Yogi will be tweeting through this account on occasion. Stay tuned.
— Yogi Berra Museum(@Yogi_Museum) January 11, 2013
Could be fun, but I dunno. No one uses Twitter anymore. It’s too popular.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 41
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 16
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)