Jan 14, 2013, 9:55 AM EDT
Both the M’s and the Diamondbacks have made significant trades with Dave Dombrowski’s Tigers in recent years. So this is not terribly surprising:
— Jon Morosi (@jonmorosi) January 14, 2013
I wonder if this is serious or, rather, if this is being floated by the Tigers in order to goose the Cubs and/or Orioles into going further down the road with that three-team trade rumored last week.
In other news, it’s really hard to tell what’s real and what’s just being thrown out there for perception and leverage this time of year.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 7
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 26
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)