Jan 14, 2013, 11:03 AM EST
Via Maury Brown, I stumbled across the following:
The Marlins will be hosting a Job Fair on Tuesday, January 15th from 10 A.M. to 7 P.M. at Marlins Park, located at 501 Marlins Way, Miami, FL 33125.
Bring your mitt. You may be their third best infielder.
But don’t worry. If you don’t make the team and are forced to accept some operations or concessions position, at least you’ll have Jeff Loria for a boss.
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 20
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 75
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 48
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 18
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (76)