Jan 14, 2013, 11:03 AM EST
Via Maury Brown, I stumbled across the following:
The Marlins will be hosting a Job Fair on Tuesday, January 15th from 10 A.M. to 7 P.M. at Marlins Park, located at 501 Marlins Way, Miami, FL 33125.
Bring your mitt. You may be their third best infielder.
But don’t worry. If you don’t make the team and are forced to accept some operations or concessions position, at least you’ll have Jeff Loria for a boss.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (87)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)