Jan 14, 2013, 11:03 AM EST
Via Maury Brown, I stumbled across the following:
The Marlins will be hosting a Job Fair on Tuesday, January 15th from 10 A.M. to 7 P.M. at Marlins Park, located at 501 Marlins Way, Miami, FL 33125.
Bring your mitt. You may be their third best infielder.
But don’t worry. If you don’t make the team and are forced to accept some operations or concessions position, at least you’ll have Jeff Loria for a boss.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 30
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (115)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)