Jan 14, 2013, 9:02 AM EDT
From Jon Paul Morosi:
Rangers, Padres, Pirates showing interest in free agent Shaun Marcum, sources say.
— Jon Morosi (@jonmorosi) January 14, 2013
Many teams may want Marcum, but there can be only one. It’s like Highlander. But instead of giving out decapitations and benefiting from the quickening, the winner gets a serviceable starter with some question marks with his elbow.
So almost the same thing, basically.
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 43
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 33
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 103
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 67
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results (81)