Jan 15, 2013, 8:47 PM EST
Williams earned an $820,000 salary in 2012 as a first-year arbitration-eligible player while posting a 4.58 ERA, 1.26 WHIP and 98/35 K/BB ratio across 137 2/3 innings. The 31-year-old right-hander owns a 4.29 career ERA, a 1.34 career WHIP and a 5.7 career K/9 through his first seven MLB seasons.
Williams will be eligible for arbitration for the final time in 2014 before hitting the free agent market heading into the 2015 campaign.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 60
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 234
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 160
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (234)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (100)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)