Jan 15, 2013, 10:31 AM EDT
FT. LAUDERDALE, Jan. 15, 2013 – Retired former Chicago Cubs sports legend and entrepreneur Sammy Sosa has purchased the distribution rights for North America and Latin America, excluding Brazil, for the needle-free injection system known as Injex21.
Mr. Sosa was introduced to the Injex system in mid-2012, when he immediately saw the potential to help millions of people around the world who are forced to take painful injections, who are afraid of injections or who subject themselves to daily self-injections. Medical workers, as well, can reduce the risk of puncture wounds.
I know nothing about this product, but if it helps anyone get needed medication easier, good for Sammy Sosa, no matter how many insanely easy punchlines it encourages.
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 2
- Matt Williams on Bryce Harper’s ejection: “He needs to stay in the baseball game” 24
- UPDATE: C.J. Wilson needs elbow surgery and will likely miss the rest of the season 11
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 38
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 181
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 74
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 11
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 38
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (181)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)