Jan 15, 2013, 10:31 AM EDT
FT. LAUDERDALE, Jan. 15, 2013 – Retired former Chicago Cubs sports legend and entrepreneur Sammy Sosa has purchased the distribution rights for North America and Latin America, excluding Brazil, for the needle-free injection system known as Injex21.
Mr. Sosa was introduced to the Injex system in mid-2012, when he immediately saw the potential to help millions of people around the world who are forced to take painful injections, who are afraid of injections or who subject themselves to daily self-injections. Medical workers, as well, can reduce the risk of puncture wounds.
I know nothing about this product, but if it helps anyone get needed medication easier, good for Sammy Sosa, no matter how many insanely easy punchlines it encourages.
- Video: Jake Arrieta strikes out Chase Utley to complete his no-hitter 3
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 19
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 9
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 55
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)