Jan 15, 2013, 10:31 AM EDT
FT. LAUDERDALE, Jan. 15, 2013 – Retired former Chicago Cubs sports legend and entrepreneur Sammy Sosa has purchased the distribution rights for North America and Latin America, excluding Brazil, for the needle-free injection system known as Injex21.
Mr. Sosa was introduced to the Injex system in mid-2012, when he immediately saw the potential to help millions of people around the world who are forced to take painful injections, who are afraid of injections or who subject themselves to daily self-injections. Medical workers, as well, can reduce the risk of puncture wounds.
I know nothing about this product, but if it helps anyone get needed medication easier, good for Sammy Sosa, no matter how many insanely easy punchlines it encourages.
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 45
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 34
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 10
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 97
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 7
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (97)
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (90)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)