Jan 15, 2013, 10:31 AM EDT
FT. LAUDERDALE, Jan. 15, 2013 – Retired former Chicago Cubs sports legend and entrepreneur Sammy Sosa has purchased the distribution rights for North America and Latin America, excluding Brazil, for the needle-free injection system known as Injex21.
Mr. Sosa was introduced to the Injex system in mid-2012, when he immediately saw the potential to help millions of people around the world who are forced to take painful injections, who are afraid of injections or who subject themselves to daily self-injections. Medical workers, as well, can reduce the risk of puncture wounds.
I know nothing about this product, but if it helps anyone get needed medication easier, good for Sammy Sosa, no matter how many insanely easy punchlines it encourages.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 55
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 51
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 18
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 61
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29