Jan 15, 2013, 10:31 AM EDT
FT. LAUDERDALE, Jan. 15, 2013 – Retired former Chicago Cubs sports legend and entrepreneur Sammy Sosa has purchased the distribution rights for North America and Latin America, excluding Brazil, for the needle-free injection system known as Injex21.
Mr. Sosa was introduced to the Injex system in mid-2012, when he immediately saw the potential to help millions of people around the world who are forced to take painful injections, who are afraid of injections or who subject themselves to daily self-injections. Medical workers, as well, can reduce the risk of puncture wounds.
I know nothing about this product, but if it helps anyone get needed medication easier, good for Sammy Sosa, no matter how many insanely easy punchlines it encourages.
- The San Jose lawsuit against Major League Baseball should be thrown out of court 34
- San Jose sues Major League Baseball, challenging its monopoly power 26
- Original Biogenesis source: “the people running Major League Baseball are the biggest scumbags on Earth” 41
- Brian Cashman calls out Yankees hitting coach Kevin Long 52
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 84
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'