Jan 15, 2013, 4:46 PM EDT
As of yesterday afternoon, the Reds still had not heard from Scott Rolen. Rolen is deciding whether to play or retire. I reached out to Rolen yesterday. I have not heard back.
Fay speculates that Rolen will retire rather than return for a part-time role at age 38, although the Reds have made it clear they’d welcome him back.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (84)
- LIVE: Bruins-Blackhawks, Game 4
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming