Jan 15, 2013, 4:02 PM EDT
Barry Bonds was sentenced to house arrest as a result of his obstruction of justice conviction. If he loses the appeal, he’s gonna have to find another house in which to serve:
Former Major League Baseball player Barry Bonds has put his home in Beverly Park—an exclusive gated enclave of Beverly Hills—on the market for $25 million.
The estate, according to a person familiar with the home, has seven bedrooms and 14 bathrooms. It also has a music room, theater, wine room, gym, spa and elevator, according to a recent advertisement. There’s also a guest house and a pool on the 1.85-acre property.
Why would history’s greatest monster need a guest house? I am led to believe he is evil incarnate. What sorts of dinner parties could he possibly throw?
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12