Jan 16, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez had his long-awaited hip surgery today. And the doctors said afterward that the surgery was a horrible disaster. had to remove the hip and replace it with a piece of ivory and fit Rodriguez with special brace that will cause him excruciating pain for the rest of his days.
Haha, just kidding. It was a success. Athlete surgeries are always a success:
Yankees announce that A-Rod’s hip surgery “went as planned and without complication,” and full recovery is anticipated to be 6 months.
— Bryan Hoch (@BryanHoch) January 16, 2013
That’s around the All-Star break to you and me.
- Mike Trout hits for cycle in Angels’ rout of Mariners 5
- Kevin Gausman will make Orioles debut on Thursday 4
- Cubs activate Matt Garza for first start in 10 months 0
- Thanks to Jeff Loria, Miami gets shut out of the Super Bowl 21
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. 116
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (116)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (104)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (92)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (73)
- Sharks pull even with Kings
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PBT: Nick Gilbert again Cavs' good luck charm
- PBT: Grizzlies figuring out Spurs after Game 2
- PBT: Spurs survive Grizzlies' late run, win in OT
- PHT: Bruins rally in third, put Rangers in 3-0 hole
- PFT: Jim Harbaugh to drive Indy 500 pace car