Jan 16, 2013, 9:50 AM EDT
And I want a pony:
Manny Ramirez has 4 HR during Dominican Winter League postseason and wants to continue MLB career, according to agent Barry Praver.
— Jon Morosi (@jonmorosi) January 16, 2013
The guy has pretty much used up all his chances, it seems. He wouldn’t crack most team’s outfields these days, and even if he could, not many teams want the headache and hoopla he still occasions.
That said, he’d probably be the Mets best outfielder if he signed today, no?
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 21
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 20
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 43
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 32
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 70
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 58
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Tony La Russa denies that Kirk Gibson’s job is safe 23
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco (70)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (69)