Jan 16, 2013, 9:50 AM EDT
And I want a pony:
Manny Ramirez has 4 HR during Dominican Winter League postseason and wants to continue MLB career, according to agent Barry Praver.
— Jon Morosi (@jonmorosi) January 16, 2013
The guy has pretty much used up all his chances, it seems. He wouldn’t crack most team’s outfields these days, and even if he could, not many teams want the headache and hoopla he still occasions.
That said, he’d probably be the Mets best outfielder if he signed today, no?
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 4
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 5
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 8
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 54
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 25
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)