Jan 16, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
Pro: Matt Kemp is a obviously a loyal, loving grandson and a family-first guy.
Con: Matt Kemp’s girlfriends may ask him to keep his shirt on at all times because, nothing personal, but giant a tattoo of Kemp’s grandparents may be a mood-killer. That’s all they’re saying. Nothing personal, really.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 0
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 41
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)