Jan 16, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Pro: Matt Kemp is a obviously a loyal, loving grandson and a family-first guy.
Con: Matt Kemp’s girlfriends may ask him to keep his shirt on at all times because, nothing personal, but giant a tattoo of Kemp’s grandparents may be a mood-killer. That’s all they’re saying. Nothing personal, really.
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- HBT: Cabrera rips three homers, passes Greenberg
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PBT: Spurs have too much offense for Grizz in Gm. 1
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot