Jan 17, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
In his case that means jump-throws and ranging just short of balls to his left, correct?
Sorry. Cheap, I know. But you knew I was cheap when you clicked over here this morning. Anyway:
Jeter says he’s cleared for baseball activity but he said he doesn’t typically begin them until later in the month.
— Marc Carig (@MarcCarig) January 17, 2013
Jeter turns 39 in June. He hit .316/.362/.429 with 15 home runs, 58 RBI and a .791 OPS last season.
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 7
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 155
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 4
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (160)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)