Jan 17, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
In his case that means jump-throws and ranging just short of balls to his left, correct?
Sorry. Cheap, I know. But you knew I was cheap when you clicked over here this morning. Anyway:
Jeter says he’s cleared for baseball activity but he said he doesn’t typically begin them until later in the month.
— Marc Carig (@MarcCarig) January 17, 2013
Jeter turns 39 in June. He hit .316/.362/.429 with 15 home runs, 58 RBI and a .791 OPS last season.
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 51
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 16
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 114
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 54
- Pete Rose will be allowed to participate in All-Star Game festivities 69
- Career over? Joe Nathan needs Tommy John surgery 31
- Contact and controversy in the ninth inning of last night’s Dodgers-Giants game 54
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (115)