Jan 17, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
In his case that means jump-throws and ranging just short of balls to his left, correct?
Sorry. Cheap, I know. But you knew I was cheap when you clicked over here this morning. Anyway:
Jeter says he’s cleared for baseball activity but he said he doesn’t typically begin them until later in the month.
— Marc Carig (@MarcCarig) January 17, 2013
Jeter turns 39 in June. He hit .316/.362/.429 with 15 home runs, 58 RBI and a .791 OPS last season.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 41
- Andrew McCutchen departs game versus Cardinals after aggravating injured left rib cage 4
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 14
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 16
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 60
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- Report: Cubs calling up top prospect outfielder Jorge Soler 40
- Shin-Soo Choo to undergo season-ending bone spur surgery on elbow 13
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (143)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (89)