Jan 17, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
In his case that means jump-throws and ranging just short of balls to his left, correct?
Sorry. Cheap, I know. But you knew I was cheap when you clicked over here this morning. Anyway:
Jeter says he’s cleared for baseball activity but he said he doesn’t typically begin them until later in the month.
— Marc Carig (@MarcCarig) January 17, 2013
Jeter turns 39 in June. He hit .316/.362/.429 with 15 home runs, 58 RBI and a .791 OPS last season.
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 2
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 2
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 10
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 80
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 100
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (118)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (101)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)