Jan 17, 2013, 3:56 PM EDT
UPDATE: Uh oh, yes, it is serious:
— Andrew Baggarly (@CSNBaggs) January 17, 2013
Colitis is nasty business. Here’s hoping it’s less serious than it often can be. Get well soon, Panda.
3:56 PM: Yikes:
Pablo Sandoval remains in a Venezuela hospital since Wednesday: non-specified abdominal pain, ‘tweets’ his brother, Michael. #SFGiants
— manolo hernandez d. (@beisbolporgotas) January 17, 2013
More details would be nice. Because then we would (a) know if he was really OK; and (b) know if it was so serious that we should not make jokes about it.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (94)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (86)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)