Jan 18, 2013, 11:03 AM EST
The Braves, as mentioned earlier, are a file-and-trial team, so it’s significant that they and setup man Eric O’Flaherty have reached a one-year deal to avoid arbitration. No word on the dollars yet, but he made just under $2.5 million last season.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)