Jan 19, 2013, 7:18 PM EDT
The deal, which is only pending a physical, also comes with a club option for the 2014 season.
Exact financial terms haven’t been disclosed.
Lindstrom registered a cool 2.68 ERA, 1.26 WHIP and 40/14 K/BB ratio across 47 innings last year between the Orioles and Diamondbacks. The 32-year-old native of Idaho owns a 3.64 career ERA through his first six major league seasons.
He will presumably operate in middle relief this summer for the Pale Hose.
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 54
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 5
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 16
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 8
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 38
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 20
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)