Jan 19, 2013, 7:18 PM EDT
The deal, which is only pending a physical, also comes with a club option for the 2014 season.
Exact financial terms haven’t been disclosed.
Lindstrom registered a cool 2.68 ERA, 1.26 WHIP and 40/14 K/BB ratio across 47 innings last year between the Orioles and Diamondbacks. The 32-year-old native of Idaho owns a 3.64 career ERA through his first six major league seasons.
He will presumably operate in middle relief this summer for the Pale Hose.
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 20
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 25
- Impending free agent Jon Lester won’t talk contract with the Red Sox until after the season 17
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Tigers acquire closer Joakim Soria from the Rangers 59
- Phillies officials “have contemplated the possibility of paying off” and releasing Ryan Howard 43
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 21
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)