Jan 20, 2013, 10:35 AM EST
Via Sacramento, California’s KCRA.com:
Police said Justin Sellers was doing “wheelies” on his motorcycle in a neighborhood near Riva Drive. When officers tried to pull him over, police said Sellers took off.
After a short chase, Sellers turned himself in, authorities said.
The ordeal will probably put a dent in the young infielder’s wallet but should ultimately blow over.
Sellers, 26, batted .204/.286/.386 with one home run two RBI in 50 plate appearances last season for the Dodgers. He will be competing for a utility infield job in big league camp this spring at Camelback Ranch.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)