Jan 21, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
The Mets have announced that they have signed lefty reliever Pedro Feliciano to a minor league deal.
I’m assuming this is the completion of the Mets’ epic troll of the Yankees. Feliciano pitched in 86, 88 and 92 games for the Mets between 2008 and 2010, signed with the Yankees for $8 million and then missed the entirety of the 2011 and 2012 seasons with injuries.
I’m assuming he now goes in about 75-80 games for the Mets in 2013 with an ERA of about 3.10.
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 56
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 47
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 57
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 146
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (146)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (100)