Jan 21, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
The Mets have announced that they have signed lefty reliever Pedro Feliciano to a minor league deal.
I’m assuming this is the completion of the Mets’ epic troll of the Yankees. Feliciano pitched in 86, 88 and 92 games for the Mets between 2008 and 2010, signed with the Yankees for $8 million and then missed the entirety of the 2011 and 2012 seasons with injuries.
I’m assuming he now goes in about 75-80 games for the Mets in 2013 with an ERA of about 3.10.
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 0
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 75
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 118
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 21
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 29
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 35
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 90
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 25
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (119)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)