Jan 22, 2013, 11:57 AM EDT
Elijah Dukes was released by the Washington Nationals in March of 2010. Since then he has been arrested at least seven times. At least that’s how many we’ve noticed. The most recent one took place last night:
Former Rays outfielder Elijah Dukes was arrested Monday night, apparently for failing to appear in court on several drug and traffic charges, jail records show. Dukes, 28, was arrested by Tampa police officers near 31st Avenue E and 20th Street N about 11:30 p.m.
So much athletic promise, so little value as a human being. A shame.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead