Jan 22, 2013, 11:57 AM EST
Elijah Dukes was released by the Washington Nationals in March of 2010. Since then he has been arrested at least seven times. At least that’s how many we’ve noticed. The most recent one took place last night:
Former Rays outfielder Elijah Dukes was arrested Monday night, apparently for failing to appear in court on several drug and traffic charges, jail records show. Dukes, 28, was arrested by Tampa police officers near 31st Avenue E and 20th Street N about 11:30 p.m.
So much athletic promise, so little value as a human being. A shame.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)