Jan 22, 2013, 12:51 PM EDT
— James Wagner (@JamesWagnerWP) January 22, 2013
A guaranteed major league deal for a guy who hit .188 with no homers in 101 plate appearances. Odd. But I guess DeRosa is still versatile and you could maybe do worse with a “final piece of the puzzle” kind of player.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (123)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Follow LIVE: Champions League final
- Live box score: UEFA Champions League final
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona