Jan 22, 2013, 10:44 AM EDT
It’s only $15 million. A bargain for 16,000+ square feet. Of course you’d have to move to Houston, and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone:
Magnificent estate privately situated, over 2.46 acres of incredible grounds on exclusive Timberwilde Lane. Extensively renovated & rebuilt 2009 by Steve Goodchild w/impeccable design & interiors by Marjorie Slovack. Grand gallery. Fabulous formals. Wine vault. Gourmet kitchen open to den. Billiard room/media room. Luxurious master suite. 4 guest suites. Loggia w/summer kitchen & fireplace. Saltwater pool/spa. 2 bedroom guest house. Separate fitness center/spa. Gated drive court + 6 car garage.
Downside: while there is absolutely no evidence for it whatsoever, there’s a nasty rumor going around that the place has mold. No one will say so publicly, but people suspect it and suspecting is good enough where Jeff Bagwell is concerned.
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 11
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 46
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 51
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 44
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 17
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- A’s acquire veteran slugger Adam Dunn from the White Sox 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 18
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (74)