Jan 22, 2013, 10:44 AM EDT
It’s only $15 million. A bargain for 16,000+ square feet. Of course you’d have to move to Houston, and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone:
Magnificent estate privately situated, over 2.46 acres of incredible grounds on exclusive Timberwilde Lane. Extensively renovated & rebuilt 2009 by Steve Goodchild w/impeccable design & interiors by Marjorie Slovack. Grand gallery. Fabulous formals. Wine vault. Gourmet kitchen open to den. Billiard room/media room. Luxurious master suite. 4 guest suites. Loggia w/summer kitchen & fireplace. Saltwater pool/spa. 2 bedroom guest house. Separate fitness center/spa. Gated drive court + 6 car garage.
Downside: while there is absolutely no evidence for it whatsoever, there’s a nasty rumor going around that the place has mold. No one will say so publicly, but people suspect it and suspecting is good enough where Jeff Bagwell is concerned.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 14
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17