Jan 22, 2013, 10:44 AM EST
It’s only $15 million. A bargain for 16,000+ square feet. Of course you’d have to move to Houston, and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone:
Magnificent estate privately situated, over 2.46 acres of incredible grounds on exclusive Timberwilde Lane. Extensively renovated & rebuilt 2009 by Steve Goodchild w/impeccable design & interiors by Marjorie Slovack. Grand gallery. Fabulous formals. Wine vault. Gourmet kitchen open to den. Billiard room/media room. Luxurious master suite. 4 guest suites. Loggia w/summer kitchen & fireplace. Saltwater pool/spa. 2 bedroom guest house. Separate fitness center/spa. Gated drive court + 6 car garage.
Downside: while there is absolutely no evidence for it whatsoever, there’s a nasty rumor going around that the place has mold. No one will say so publicly, but people suspect it and suspecting is good enough where Jeff Bagwell is concerned.
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 20
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 29
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 33
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 20
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)