Jan 23, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
Spring inches closer …
Red Sox manager John Farrell said you won’t recognize John Lackey because he’s in such great shape. Lackey returns from Tommy J surgery.
— Nick Cafardo (@nickcafardo) January 23, 2013
This should make it hard to know if it’s actually Lackey on the mound. Hopefully we’ll be able to recognize him by his visible anger at infielders for not fielding the screaming line drives he gives up.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)