Jan 23, 2013, 10:00 AM EST
Spring inches closer …
Red Sox manager John Farrell said you won’t recognize John Lackey because he’s in such great shape. Lackey returns from Tommy J surgery.
— Nick Cafardo (@nickcafardo) January 23, 2013
This should make it hard to know if it’s actually Lackey on the mound. Hopefully we’ll be able to recognize him by his visible anger at infielders for not fielding the screaming line drives he gives up.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)