Jan 23, 2013, 10:00 AM EST
Spring inches closer …
Red Sox manager John Farrell said you won’t recognize John Lackey because he’s in such great shape. Lackey returns from Tommy J surgery.
— Nick Cafardo (@nickcafardo) January 23, 2013
This should make it hard to know if it’s actually Lackey on the mound. Hopefully we’ll be able to recognize him by his visible anger at infielders for not fielding the screaming line drives he gives up.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 20
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 45
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)