Jan 23, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
Pearl Jam will be playing at Wrigley Field Friday, July 19, the band confirmed this morning … Tickets will go on sale Feb. 9 at 10 a.m. central, according to concert promoter Live Nation. Tickets will be available at www.tickets.com or by calling 1-800-THE-CUBS. Tickets will not be available at the Wrigley Field Box Office.
The most relevant commentary I’ve seen regarding the matter:
Pearl Jam at Wrigley Field may set the record for whitest thing ever. (Previous record holder: Bruce Springsteen at Wrigley Field.)
— ‘Duk(@KevinKaduk) January 23, 2013
Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 30
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)