Jan 25, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
In the days leading up to spring training you will hear a lot of stories about bulky guys losing weight or trying to get more flexible and a lot of stories about skinny guys bulking up. Yesterday there was a story about Dan Uggla that filled the former slot. This is the latter:
Sale gaining weight offseason. Will open 180-185. Was 168 start of camp last yr
— Daryl Van Schouwen (@CST_soxvan) January 25, 2013
This doesn’t get a BSOHL because Sale is still a baby and that dude is going to be in the Best Shape of His Life no matter what he does. Really, you don’t start breaking down and feeling awful until you’re pushing 30.
God, I feel old.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 74
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 59
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 53
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11