Jan 25, 2013, 2:12 PM EDT
Brewers spokesperson Mike Vassallo reports that Dr. William Raasch performed a debridement of [Hart's] knee joint surface and repaired a “small” meniscal tear. Recovery time is expected to be four months.
Hart will be back in late May, at the earliest. Until then it’s Mat Gamel. Try to contain your excitement, Brewers fans.
- Ryne Sandberg opines on baseball’s steroid era 19
- Watch David Wells’ perfect game from 15 years ago today 21
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 61
- Army Lt. Col. surprises daughter on ceremonial first pitch 34
- Bryce Harper in Nationals’ lineup for first time since crashing into right field wall 8
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronkowski 'probably' needs back surgery, too
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness